serving the communities of
Bingham, Cotgrave, Radcliffe-on-Trent
and the villages in The Vale
Registered charity number 1046617
The Vale of Belvoir
Bingham & District & Vale of Belvoir Rotary Clubs
Exhibition & Sale of Paintings and Photographs 2017
at Grange Hall, Radcliffe-on-Trent
on 29th and 30th April 2017
Between 10.00am to 5.00pm on Saturday and 10.00am to 4.00pm on Sunday
All works must be delivered to Grange Hall, Radcliffe-on-Trent, as agreed between
artist and the organisers.
Rtn Lesley Lumbers, 25 Burleigh Close, Carlton. Nottingham. NG4 3AB.
In the event of over subscription, entries will be exhibited in the order that the forms are received.
THE ROTARY CLUB OF BINGHAM & DISTRICT ART TROPHY will be awarded
to the artist whose entry in the exhibition is voted “My Favourite Painting” by visitors to the exhibition.
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
1. Exhibition is limited to up to four entries per person.
2. All entries ready to hang. They must be marked on the back with the artist’s name, address, the title of the work and the asking price.
3. Sizes are restricted to a maximum of 39” x 27”.
4. Subject must be an original work by the artist.
5. There is a hanging charge of £3.00 per exhibit or £10.00 for four exhibits. The charge to be payable on delivery of work.
6. ALL WORKS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. 15% commission will be deducted from the selling price of all works sold.
7. Payment to the artist following a sale and deduction of our commission will be made within ten working days.
8. Whilst care will be taken to safeguard all entries, no liability can be accepted by the organizers for any loss or damage, which may occur. Insurance must be the responsibility of the entrant.
9. Entry forms must be forwarded to the organizer by 27th March 2017.
10. No exhibits sold or unsold are to be removed before the close of the exhibition.
11. All unsold entries must be collected between 4.00pm and 5.00pm on 30 April 2017. In exceptional circumstances other arrangements can be made.
The organizers reserve the right to withhold from the exhibition any work that is considered by them unsuitable for display.